2. 过境/转机的时间不得超过 12 小时；
According to the Notification of the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand on 25 February 2021, the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) hereby issues the following guidelines:
1. International flights with transit/transfer passengers shall be permitted only at Suvarnabhumi International Airport;
2. The time period of each Transit/Transfer operation shall not exceed 12 hours.
3. Each passenger shall possess the complete set of the relevant documents which are:
(1) Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected (done by RT-PCR technique and issued no more than 72 hours before travelling);
(2) Travel health insurance (worldwide or including Thailand) covering health care and treatment expenses for COVID-19 disease, or any other guarantee throughout their stay in the Kingdom, with a coverage of no less than 100,000 USD;
4. There shall be no COVID-19 screening or laboratory service at the Transit/Transfer area in the airport;
5. If any ill or suspected to be affected from COVID-19 traveler is detected, such air operator shall hold full responsibility;
6. Transit and Transfer passengers are not allowed to leave the transit/transfer specified area. Therefore, transit/transfer passengers should enquire about check-in baggage with the airlines beforehand.
7. Transit/transfer passengers should book the flight at least 48 hours before departure as the air operators need to submit transit/transfer flights to the CAAT and AOCC beforehand.