All travel to Thailand must comply with relevant Chinese authorities and Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) guidelines and regulations.
|Visa type||Purpose of Visit||No. of Entries||No.||Requested Document|
|Special Tourist Visa (STV)||Tourism/Leisure Activity
(Duration of stay no longer than 90 days.)
|Single (460 RMB)||
|Biodata page of passport or travel document with validity not less than 12 months|
|Photographs of applicant taken within the last six months. (Color photography with white background. If the photograph does not reflect your current appearance, it may result in the rejection of application)|
|3||Declaration Form signed by applicant (can be downloaded during online application process)|
|4||Confirmed round-trip ticket itinerary (The ticket must be checked with the airlines. Non-confirmed ticket may result in visa rejection)|
|Financial evidence, e.g. bank statements (balance should not be less than 25,000 RMB/applicant)|
|1. Thai Health insurance plan with minimum coverage requirements for outpatient treatment of no less than 40,000 baht and inpatient treatment of no less than 400,000 baht AND
2. Health insurance (This does not have to be a Thai health insurance) that covers a minimum of 100,000 US dollars (or equivalent in other currencies) of medical costs incurred by the applicant in Thailand, including in the event that applicant contracts COVID-19.
|7||Please provide ONE of the following documents;
1. Proof of condominium ownership in Thailand OR
2. Proof of full-paid accommodation after 14 quarantine days which covers the whole period of stay in Thailand (must be issued by legitimate entrepreneur with tax identification number) OR
3. Condominium Lease contract in Thailand with a copy of owner’s ID card, signed by the owner and proof of payment covering a period of stay in Thailand OR
4. Proof of purchase/hire purchase of condominium in Thailand which shows that not less than 25% of the full amount has been paid.
|8||Applicant’s spouse (no age specific) or children (age under 20 years old) must show a copy of marriage certificate/birth certificate or proof of legitimate child together with documents stated in 1-7.|