• Dear applicants, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please note that the duration of VISA application process may take up to 8 weeks. Please make your plan accordingly.
• In case of missing required documents, Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulates-General will contact an applicant to request the documents through email or telephone. Please note that if the requested documents have not been received via e-mail within 30 days after payment, Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to cancel the abovementioned application without prior notice.
• กรณีเอกสารไม่ครบถ้วน สอท./สกญ. จะติดต่อขอรับเอกสารจากผู้ร้องทาง e-mail หรือโทรศัพท์ในโอกาสแรก และหาก สอท./สกญ. ไม่ได้รับเอกสารเพิ่มเติมตามที่ร้องขอภายใน 30 วัน นับตั้งแต่วันที่ผู้ร้องชำระเงิน สอท. ขอสงวนสิทธิในการยกเลิกคำร้องของผู้ร้อง (application cancellation) โดยไม่ต้องแจ้งล่วงหน้า
• How to apply for Thai e-visa?
(1) Choose your purpose of visit here.
(2) Apply online at www.thaievisa.go.th
(3) Wait for approval and check the status of your visa application.
(4) Print out the approved application and present it to the immigration officers at departure and arrival ports.
Remark: Visa and COE are processed separately. Having a visa does not guarantee to obtain a COE.
• Important Notice
• All COE applicants are required to apply online at coethailand.mfa.go.th
• An overall process will take at least 6 working days depending on the correctness of the submitted documents.
Remark: A VALID visa or re-entry permit will be required in order to apply for a Certificate of Entry (COE).
• How to apply for COE?
(1) Applicant registers and uploads visa and initial required documents via the website.
(2) First assessment: wait for pre-approval (within 3 working days)
(3) Applicant uploads flight itinerary, together with ASQ/ALQ confirmation letter and receipt.
(Please upload the required documents online within 15 days, otherwise the applicant requires to re-apply the visa and documents again.)
(4) Second assessment: wait for final approval (within 3 working days)
(5) COE approved: applicant prints the COE from the website in color.
• Important Notice:
1. Applicant MUST submit COE application at least 7 working days before the departure date.
2. Upload flight itinerary, together with ASQ confirmation letter and receipt at least 3 working days before the departure date.
3. In case of providing unclear or invalid information/documents, the applicant may have to re-apply for COE which will take a longer processing duration.
For further details about semi-commercial flights such as operation schedule, airfares, and reservation procedures, please contact the airlines directly.
Travellers will be requested to present the following documents at departure and arrival ports:
(1) Thai VALID visa / re-entry permit
(2) Certificate of Entry (COE)
(3) Medical certificate with RT-PCR method laboratory result attesting that the traveller is free from COVID-19 issued no more than 72 hours before travelling (see example)
(4) Confirmed booking of Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ/ALQ) with no less than 7-10 days of stay.
• The travellers can book the authorized hotels via https://entrythailand.go.th/ or check the list of the other authorized platforms here.
(5) Health insurance policy with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000 covering treatment and medical expenses related to COVID-19 during stay in Thailand. The coverage duration of insurance must be at least 3 months AND cover the entire stay in Thailand.
**All documents MUST be in English or other languages with official Thai translation
• The updated quarantine measure for travellers entering Thailand starting from 1 October 2021
(as of September 29, 2021) click here
Please kindly informed that upon arrival into Thailand, the non-Thai visitors will be subjected to Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) with their own expenses and will be requested to comply with relevant disease prevention measures prescribed by the Government of Thailand.