A VALID visa or re-entry permit will be required in order to apply for a Certificate of Entry (COE). You can apply online at www.thaievisa.go.th
Remark: Visa and COE are processed separately. Having a visa does not guarantee to obtain a COE.
• All COE applicants are required to apply online at coethailand.mfa.go.th
(1) Applicant registers and uploads visa and initial required documents via the website.
(2) First assessment: wait for pre-approval (within 3 working days)
(3) Applicant uploads flight and ASQ/ALQ/GQ confirmation
(Please upload the confirmation letters online within 15 days, otherwise the applicant requires to re-apply the visa and documents again.)
(4) Second assessment: wait for final approval (within 3 working days)
(5) COE approved: applicant prints the COE from the website in color.
1. Applicant MUST submit COE application at least 7 working days before departure date.
2. Upload flight and ASQ confirmation at least 3 working days before departure date.
3. An overall process will take 5 to 15 working days depending on the correctness of the submitted documents.
4. In case of providing unclear or invalid information/documents, applicant may have to re-apply for COE which will take longer processing duration.
Travelers enter Thailand by semi-commercial flights. For further details about semi-commercial flights such as operation schedule, airfares, and reservation procedures, please contact the airlines directly.
The traveler will be requested to present the following documents:
(1) Thai VALID visa / re-entry permit
(2) Certificate of Entry (COE)
(3) Medical certificate attesting that the traveler is fit to travel* (Fit to Fly/Travel Health Certificate *No longer required after April 1, 2021.
(3) Medical certificate with RT-PCR method laboratory result attesting that the traveler is free from COVID-19 issued no more than 72 hours before travelling (see example)
(4) Confirmed booking of Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ/ALQ), Alternative Hospital Quarantine (AHQ) or Golf Quarantine with no less than 10 days of stay.
The travelers can book the authorized hotels via https://entrythailand.go.th/ or check the list of the other authorized platforms here.
(5) Health insurance policy with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000 covering treatment and medical expenses related to COVID-19 during stay in Thailand. The coverage duration of insurance must be at least 3 months AND cover the entire stay in Thailand.
*All documents MUST be in English or other languages with official Thai translation
(6) Download ‘ThailandPlus’ application before entering Thailand.
Please kindly informed that upon arrival into Thailand, the non-Thai visitors will be subjected to 14-days Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) with their own expenses and will be requested to comply with relevant disease prevention measures prescribed by the Government of Thailand.